Daily Archives: January 28, 2013
I’ve added in putting some organic lemons in my water… I drink 3-4 – 32oz. a day, depending on my workouts – and I do think it has great benefits! ENJOY some lemon-water today!
1) The warm lemon water helps purify and stimulate the liver. Lemon/lime water liquefies bile while inhibiting excess bile flow.
2) Warm lemon/lime water aids digestion. It’s atomic composition is similar to saliva and the hydrochloric acid of digestive juices.
3) The liver produces more enzymes from lemon/lime water than any other food, according to A.F. Beddoe, author of Biological Ionization as Applied to Human Nutrition.
4) The lemon/lime water helps bowels eliminate naturally and easily.
5) Lemons and limes are high in potassium. Potassium is an important mineral that works with sodium for smooth electrical transmission in the brain and nervous system. Depression, anxiety, fogginess, and forgetfulness can often be traced to low potassium blood levels. That same nervous system needs potassium to assure steady signals to the heart. So your heart health is improved from the lemon water’s potassium.
6) Calcium and magnesium are plentiful in good ratio…
View original post 272 more words